Hotel Website Package:
- Professional collaboration is the key to ensuring a smooth web design process and building your dream site. That is why Dedicated Project Manager will be assigned to you from the very beginning. Communication between you and your project manager will be carried out remotely by phone, email or WhatsApp.
- With our Website for Hotel Package you will get the following services: 6 pages WordPress website for hotel design tailor-made for your business needs; Booking System Integration & Set up of 6 Room Types; analysis of the latest trends in the industry of your business; competitor analysis; content marketing strategy; digital branding strategy; writing original content; high quality stock images (up to 20) for overall design of your website; social media integration; gallery up to 15 images; custom contact form, clients reviews & Google map design. Your website will have an unrivalled User Interface (UI) design, it will meet all the latest trends and quality standards. Professional User Experience (UX) will bring ease of navigation, engage visitors with relevant content and convince them to contact you. Fully Responsive website design will allow users of various devices and browsers to view your website equally perfect.
- It will take 30 business days to complete the project (6 pages).
- Website Maintenance: You should know that your WordPress Website requires Maintenance Support to keep it in working condition as at the time of its launch. Maintenance Support is commercially reasonable technical support and assistance to maintain, update and backup the website, including correcting any errors. Without Maintenance Support website may be not work properly or even can totally fall down. In order to use our services of Website Maintenance support, you have to purchase this Hotel Website package along with the Standard Maintenance package.
- Purchasing Website Package without Maintenance: The Client knows that if he/she does not purchase Maintenance Package along with this Website Package – at the end of the project we’ll provide to the Client all the CMS keys (access and passwords, which Client should keep somewhere safe, as we’re not required to keep a copy). From this point the Company will not have any responsibility for anything that will may or will happen with the site. In this case, the client undertakes to take over the purchase (and all related activities) of the hosting, domain name, theme and all necessary plugins.
- You’ll Own the Website: You will have ownership of your site, You’ll own all intellectual property rights of text, images, site specification and data you provided, unless someone else owns them.